Berrien County Baptist Church Is Opening (EO 2020-92, line 16,17), and we want to do so in view of CDC and our insurance company’s recommendations for gatherings, being especially considerate of our seniors and others with on-going health issues. As a church family we want to serve the Lord and think of others through this health crisis. Philippians 2:3 “… let each esteem other better than themselves.”
- Resume Wednesday Bible Study, May 20, at 7:00 pm; Resume Sunday Morning Service, May 24, at 10:30, adding Sunday School as soon as possible; Resume Sunday Evening Service, May 24, at 6:30pm.
- Junior Church and Wednesday night children’s and youth programs will be added as soon as possible. (We will not be running buses to pick up children until further notice.)
- We plan to continue Live-streaming the services with respect for those who should stay home.
- We will respect CDC and Insurance Recommendations.
- We will respect the recommended 6’ personal spacing throughout the building, except members of a household sitting together.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at entry points and in various places in the building.
- We will leave the use of masks to individual discretion, and will have masks available if desired.
- Available rooms will have their doors propped open, other rooms will be locked.
- Avoid congregating in confined areas, and respect recommended 6’ personal space.
- For the time being, head-nods will replace our hand-shakes. When outside remember our actions are observed, so keep a good testimony remembering to respect 6’ personal space.
- No Nursery Care will be provided until further notice, however the changing table and children’s toilet in the nursery may be used, but the parent must disinfect after use. Nursing Mother’s room may be used, and disinfected afterwards. Respect each other’s concern for their family’s health and safety with only one parent with a child in the nursery area, and please do not remain in there for fellowship with others. Please disinfect toys your child has used.
- The occupied portion of the building will be disinfected per CDC recommendations between every service, including song books, hard surfaces, restrooms, and other accessed areas.
- If you feel ill, please stay home, and join us on the live-stream channel on YouTube.
- If you are over 65, CDC recommends you use extra precaution, so use your own judgment concerning mask protection and physical attendance.
- 3. If you have underlying health problems, please use discretion concerning mask protection or stay home joining us online.
- If you think you may have to cough or sneeze, please respect others by wearing a mask, or cover with a tissue or sleeve at the bend of your elbow.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you enter the building. As much as possible, please don’t put hands on door handles and other surfaces. Main entry doors will be propped open before and after services.
Let’s do our part to see our church move forward with its spiritual responsibility, to see each other move forward in good health, and to see our country move forward with freedom to proclaim the Gospel.
1Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.